Thursday, May 15, 2008
Opportunity knocking... possibly
So I've just had an interesting phone call with an Executive Producer I worked with some years ago. There is a possible job coming up that could be more permanent then the freelance life I lead. It would also involve OS travel occasionally. It may be a step down in $$ to accommodate permanent employment - but I haven't fully sussed that out at this stage. It will essentially be assisting a producer who has a huge slate of upcoming productions. We are 'doing coffee' sometime next week to discuss furthur.. I'm not sure if I ever want to go back to assisting.. I did a good decade of that. However it's best to have all the information possible before making any type of assumptions/ decisions/ convulsions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Spot on. Never hurts to look and say no once you have the info.
Post a Comment