Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Free Day

I've had a pretty naughty Sunday with hot chips and other items from the No list.. I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself as I kind of over did it at the wedding last night. It is possible a dear friend of mine had to literally carry me to the car.. That's what happens when no food is served and my glass kept getting topped up. One minute I was absolutley fine and happy - next I woke up in bed with my head down the wrong end - still in party frock and stockings.. I got the story from the Texan (who NEVER sugar coats anything!!!) and just hope that I didn't completely make an arse of myself. I'm thankful my friends got me out quickly. Apparently I am allowed 3 x being carried to the car events from my friend. I told him he's just lucky I lost all the weight!

Back to work tomorrow - and I'm not looking forward to it. I am just a bundle of stress at the moment. I can't make straight decisions and I have this weird empty feeling. I'm cranky and really have my biatch vibe going on - more then usual!

No comments: