I registered for the Bridge to Brisbane today.. See little widget thing on the side over there ---------> for how many days I have left to train. I was going to start with an easy 30 min road run tonight but it's crapola in Brisbane right now while it's pretending to be winter. I may go for a treadmill run. I will have to be more disciplined training for this then I was for the Gold Coast. I know I can run 5k in a good time and have to stop my brain from convincing me it's ok to walk around the 6/7k for a few minutes. The second I walk I lose momentum. It's my absolute goal to not stop running in the B2B - no walking allowed!
Oh and did you notice the 72 PUSH UPS I did last night!!!??? My arms are killing... almost.. can't.. type....
1 comment:
You are the push up queen!!!! My trainer wrote me a running program to get from running a slow 3km to a slow 14km (yep, still slow!). His advice was not to walk at all. Stop half way (or when you need) for a 5 min stretch and then go again - that should give your legs a bit of a rest. Didn't believe him at the time - but it did work.
Post a Comment