Monday, July 7, 2008

Hundred Push Ups.. still pushing

I took a week off from the hundred push up challenge last week.. but that's not to say I didn't do any. I have a shoulder that has issues so I took it easy and just did 5 or 10 a day to stay strong depending on how I felt. Plus I was working on stressing out for the 10km so I was a little preoccupied..

I started Week 3 tonight. It was all part of my overall upper body workout training I did today because I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS. Thanks to the aforementioned 10km.. See side bar for my push up results. See the gorgeous Miss Skinny for how she is going and cheer her on. She rocks.

I am determined to break through the 60 barrier this week. I was 60.7 this morning. Oh so predictable every Monday!

2 weeks until the end of my show and approx 5-6 weeks to unemployment! whoo hoo...ish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out babe!
Hugs to you
SX