Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Consider it Mine

So I had a phone call today from the Production Designer on a job I have been coveting to ask if I wanted to work on *insert water based show title here*. I said yes. He said - Consider it yours. I said THATS' BRILLIANT.

As this show has gone to the grave I was supposed to hang around a tad longer to help coordinate the wrap out.. At this stage I'm booked to the 15th August and the Water show will probably start around then. I was hoping for a week (at least) off at home but guess I can't be picky.. I'll try for a few days at least.

It will mess with my training.. Longer days on a drama then there are in reality. So I'll have to be extra disciplined - way too much work done now to throw away. I'm yet to talk $$ and get into exact details (dates etc) - which is typical at this stage. Not all that bothered as I think the budget is decent..

To celebrate this weekend I'm buying my first hybrid bike - I can't wait!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Well done on the job!

Now about that hybrid bike...does that mean it runs on electricity as well as sweat 'n tears?