Friday, July 18, 2008

Finale Weekend

It feels like yesterday the show just started and now we're wrapping up! I love this part.. almost over. It's the main reason I like being in the industry - always something else to look forward to that is just slightly different to the last job. Sometimes it's 'Same Shit / Different Letterhead' though.. Also cool that I get to go play with different friends in a new office..

I'm battling a throat infection unfortunately which could impact on upcoming parties work - but trying not to let it get to me.. Working out every second day - desperatet go for an outdoor run on the weekend.. I feel like I'm smaller but the scales have a different opinion. I'm much more a fan of the tape measure anyway..

Tonight it's cooking a fantastic dinner and chilling out with The Texan to celebrate that 5 years ago we met at a mutual friends party and pretty much shagged straight away. Whoever said one night stands don't lead to anything!!??

The rest of the weekend will be working out, japanese bathhouse, shopping for party frock, going to a Mad Hatters fancy dress party (for a nano second!), chilling quietly sunday. I'll be staying in a hotel all of next week for wrok reasons - away Monday to Friday. Worried that I won't get enough exercise in but then again I may be able to slip in some beach side runs.. or not - it's wrap week afterall!!

2 comments:

cupcake said...

Congratulations to you and The Texan.

And, please, you're celebrating. Don't sweat the run.

Anonymous said...

My blog is back - fitness only!