Thursday, July 24, 2008

Surfacing

If there is one thing this show gets right it's how to wrap out. The After party post Monday nights finale was more then a little merry.. it was followed by finding myself in a club at the unofficial (but everyone attended) wrap party. After I swore black and blue I was NOT going there - I was one of the last to leave.. The next day was the crew party. It started with a boat ride to the venue. Door prizes of awesome holidays and lots and lots of dancing - amongst other shenenigans! I'm not so concerned with my lack of running this week - you should see the weather on the Goldy anyway!!! - I danced so much over the past 2 days I've probably got enough cardio in for a week! Today is a work day - but I'm just about to log off and go bowling then to teppanyaki and then I've heard rumours of Karaoke.. It could be very very funny or very very tragic! Or both :)

No comments: