Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday.... 18 days to go

It's actually hard to get excited about the Bridge to Brisbane when A) It's the day before I go back to work and B) There's a whole holiday to be had in Byron first.

I'm training though..

Today I slammed myself in Body Pump for 312 calories and then a 10km Bike Ride for a measly 215 calories.. My Quads are killing me so I didn't do the long ride I though I would.

Packing now.. I'll gym it or ride in the morning then spray tan it up - hit the highway and start some serious relaxing and throw in some fun training.. Yes it's fun!

1 comment:

Me said...

The cross trainer at the gym tells me that I'm burning 1000+kcal's after each 45min session but I find that hard to believe. I'm sure my exhausted body would disagree with my doubt.

Keep up the dedication girl. You're doing just fine.