Sunday, September 7, 2008

I really shouldn't leave the house somedays...

By the time my tax return finally arrives and my first paycheck from the new job I will probably seriously owe money! I just went into town to return a pair of shoes I bought in a blonde haze yesterday that are seriously not me.. I backed into one of those 'small car only' bays in the Myer centre as I have a small car.. only I didn't see the overhanging air conditioning ducting metal thingy and POP goes my back windscreen - shattered everywhere.. I am now currently at home waiting to hand over $600 to the lucky person who gets to come out and fix another one of my holiday induced accidents.. sshheeesh why get out of bed! cough cough and all that...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm be sending the receipt to the Myer Centre fucks for a full reimbursement.

If the sign says it fits a small car, it should fit a small car.

I would go bananas.

Miss N said...

Kitty - that is EXACTLY what the windscreen call centre lady said - and I would - except for one small thing - the stupid ducting had a caution sign on it that I saw AFTER I got out of my car and noticed there even was air conditioning ducting!

Me said...

*hugs*

All this mayhem and no pictures? Tsk, tsk.

Miss N said...

orhan - I was just about to post!... :)