Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just not blogging enough am I?

It's been crazy.. I barely have minutes to spare at the moment but am thankfully feeling MUCH better. I'll resume training on Monday.. and in fact can't wait! I may be paranoid but I feel all soft and spongy and the scales have me around 59.. which means I'm losing muscle and need to get it back!

It's midnight and I've just left all my friends at a party down the road.. A good party.. With great friends.. but you know when you just can't get into it?? I put on a good show - I was generally very happy.. Just. Not. In to It. Which may have something to do with the girls night/ dvd watching/ 2 bottles red wine evening I had last night.. And sometimes I'm just done with being social..

On the cards also is breaking up with The Texan.. Who didn't see that coming???! I can't do it anymore - we are completely different. It will be amicable (I hope) and there is absolutely no animosity at all. I just don't love him the way I should love someone I've been with this long. He barely knows anything about me because I just don't let him in. We have very little in common but a dislike of mayonnaise! He would stay in this relationship just because.. I don't think that's good enough for either of us.. The massive issue now is How? and what about joint possessions? living arrangements? and our friends? our circle of friends? and his milestone birthday coming up in Jan? and he won't take it well...

2 comments:

Me said...

Oh, wow. I feel a great deal of change coming. Good luck. And stay strong.

How long have you been away from training?

Miss N said...

orhan - it's almost been 4 weeks and each day gets harder!