Scratch Monday - I was exhausted from my weekend and didn't get home until close to 8 - after starting around 7am.. Excuses Excuses..I also didn't make it to the gym at 5.30 this morning as planned.. alarm went off and I decided I was quite liking my bed - a lot!
So that means tonight right? Well even if I don't go to the gym I will do an upper body workout at home - that's the beauty of push ups and free weights!! I finally feel motivated enough.. Bono knows that's been a struggle lately! I'm terrified to start running again and suspect I'll be gimpy at it but it needs to be done - I need to get addicted again!
Weight through out all this illness / slackness has maintained at 59/60 - so that's good - means a lack of muscle I suspect but at least I'm not putting anything on!
3 comments:
Just have to tell you I love when you say Bono knows.
Barb - to be honest I appropriated that saying from Cupcake who comments here (and has a fabo blog) - she likes to thank Oprah - for me Bono is God :)
Oooohhhh.... now that makes perfect sense. I was all like wound up trying to figure it out- *Does she know all the spunkiest singers???*
Hehehehe
I agree, i thinks its awesome. Im gonna find me one too. Im shamelessly pinching it from you.. Now, who's my god???
xxxxx
Post a Comment