I've had a huge workout day! Started with a 400 calorie session at Pump - and my triceps are still burning 8 hours later.. I then went to the movies at lunch time to avoid being home. Popped in to see one of my best friends brother in his store - he is officially my favourite gay man - punctuated by the fact he offered to help me move on Wednesday, and he generally meant it! We all know no-one really wants to help you when you move - he does.. and won't take no for an answer.. I was adamant about going it alone - so we'll see..
After the movies I went for a ride - during which I uttered the words 'It's a bike path' to the 3 slow moving-turtle-resembling women in my way I also may have rolled my eyes (and tsk tsked or swore under my breath) at a bridal party having pics taken all over the pathway and then I just about ran down a wayward 3 yr old.. SO. MUCH. FUN. riding through the city.. errgg. I used the imapmyride gadget on my iphone - which is pretty cool!
I lost the data from the first 5 km of the ride but here is the end of my ride..
No comments:
Post a Comment