Forgive my blogging absence.. I've been working and packing and packing and working a little.. Friday I took a sabbatical from the working to really get a grip on the culling while packing.. All is good now. Boxes are ready and waiting for the removalist.. which granted - don't come til Wednesday but who wants to spend the weekend, with perfect spring weather, inside boxes!
Being at home right now feels like I'm just holding my breath.. I just want to click my heels 3 times and be elsewhere..
I've had a pretty good week with workouts.. probably not enough Cardio - only 2 interval runs.. I'm really back into Body Pump and literally springing out of bed for 6am classes - that's how much I love it! Just back from my awesome Saturday morning class and my arms are still shaking.. I think I'll go on a long ride this afternoon when it cools down.
However - before then I think I'm going to take myself on a date to the movies..
No comments:
Post a Comment