Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 4 - going nowhere

Weigh in: 61.5 (see a pattern!)

Feeling: meh.. but I did head to the gym last night after work even if it was 7.30pm and I went for a 10k ride this morning at sparrows.. so motivation is kicking back in..

Goal: Keep getting up - putting one foot forward and moving.

Changes: To watch the intake of the little things - I don't need cashews! Out damn cashews Out!!! I need to hide the nasties in the staff kitchen. I've never been one to snack absentmindedly but it's been happening a bit lately!

Workouts: 30 mins upper body workout - arms are ouchy now. 40 min morning ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babes. i am doing nuffink but troughing fat and sugar and sitting on my huge arse.

i suuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Miss N said...

Kitty - if your arse was huge F knows how to describe mine!!!