Friday, October 31, 2008

wine = not a lot of unpacking..

I'm living amongst boxes and unsorted clothing.. I've met the neighbours who were sweet enough to leave a note in my letterbox welcoming me and giving me their phone numbers 'in case I ever need anything'.. Almost Stepford wife-ish - but lovely non the less.. There is a resident cat that loves to visit my flat. My bestie has been over both nights and we have sat on the teensy deck drinking wine discussing my singlehoodness and the new adventures of Miss N.

A film I worked on a couple of years ago is up for a number of AFI awards - that's always a good thing and gives a little more hope to the future of the industry!

Weekend is almost here - more time to unpack, get settled, have people over for dinner and relax! There are promises that Optus will sort out the DSL line tomorrow.. holding breath - NOT.

No comments: