Are the planets aligned in some mysterious way?? So much activity is going on right now.. 24 hrs or so and we will know if a certain country does have the ability to fix their fuck ups.. (aside: how good was Four Corners last night! seriously - go to ABC iview and watch - stat!) in a couple of hours I will be $$$ richer or poorer depending on the fickle nature of the race .. I actually wish I was there. Then we have this.. A friend of mine brought into the world todya - of all days - a new baby.. What is it going to be like for him when he is my age?..
I've done next to no work today at the place that pays me to actually do work.. Isn't that what happens on Melb Cup day.. I've been to the TAB twice and just volunteered to run a sweep.. now blogging..ignoring intray.. figure that can wait until 2.10pm..
I was up at 4.45 this morning with the sun and I was out on the pavement in workout gear shortly after 5. I did 40 mins of hilly interval climbs, walks and runs.. Then home for Week 2 of the Push Up Challenge (column 2 remember!). I also did 80 situps and 60 lunges.. ouchy..
1 comment:
I just loked back at your new place. Very nice. I love your bedroom. Love the windows and curtains. You are talented. See ya.
Glenn
Post a Comment