Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cardio Up - Day 4

I took the night off last night and couched it up with a book and chatting online to someone I have a little thing for at the moment.

I was woken in the middle of the night being pounded with rain - that'll teach me to sleep under an open window! The storms this week have been insane - parts of the city are declared Disaster Zones...

When I got up at 5 this morning it looked as though the storms were a dream - until I got to running outside and there is debris everywhere.. I did an easy 45 min run/ walk/ massive hill climbs. Push Ups when I got home. I'm aiming for a 5k run tonight. I've had great energy this week and for the first time in a long while I've focused properly at work and done things when I should of and done them efficiently. I am putting that down to all the Cardio this week. I definitely see the benefits day to day - even if I'm not seeing the scale weight drop...

1 comment:

emharvie said...

Forget the exercise report... did the Greek Adonis email you back? Update please :)