Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random

So I just went to the office building next door which houses the Production Office of a popular kids show. I needed to borrow a laminating pouch - so you know nothing too exciting there. One of my best friends works there... I pretty much know and have worked with everyone in there seeing as this industry is so small... I was not expecting though to see someone that I was IN LOVE WITH (well slight exaggeration) a number of years ago. There sitting at a desk looking ravishingly handsome was a guy I used to refer to (even to his face) as The Greek Adonis. Oh the fun we used to have! Until he got a very serious German girlfriend (who hated me). Since the German girlfriend years - she broke his heart boo hoo - he's been living in Melbourne and I would only ever see him occasionally - usually on a flying weekend visit when I was visiting other friends.. The Adonis always had talent.. He's particularly good at making me feel nervous. That doesn't really happen with anyone else! So I just invited him for coffee outside - via email... no reply as yet...

1 comment:

Sho said...

How small is this world at times?? I hope he repiles YES ....and soon!!