Friday, November 21, 2008

Cardio Up - Day 5

So I did it - 5 days straight of getting up at 4.30/5 and out the door. At least 45 mins of Cardio everyday - Monday and Tuesdays I doubled up and did evening sessions.. The other nights I dealt with avoiding storms and navigating the highway of hell to get home.

Every morning when the alarm went off at 4.28 I considered snoozing for at least another hour.. this would last 5mins max - having had major conversations with myself to follow through on what I had started. I'm practicing for other areas of my life......

It was just an easy ride this morning - work is frantic all of a sudden so I had to get here early to prepare.

Tonight there is a dinner date.. no not with Greek Adonis.. we are still yet to catch up - though there have been emails to schedule, then reschedule etc... It is really only a friendly get together - I've made promises to myself not to backtrack with any past flings.. I'm looking forward to my date tonight however.. we'll just call him Stallion.. He's pretty much in pole position at the moment. But remember - I just came out of 4.5 yrs - I need to be single for a while!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeeyyyyyy!!!

We didn't cycle this weekend. Next?

S X

Miss N said...

S - yes yes we must.. I didn't ride on the weekend so next week is good. x