Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Challenge Has Been Set!

Princess D set me a challenge yesterday in a quick little email...
Ok ..on Saturday 13 December we are going to the city for bikini shopping! that's the deadline!
So that's 5 weeks from today. Right now I am not bikini ready at all!

My measurements are:

Bust: 87 cm
Waist: 75cm
Hips: 101cm
Flabby love handles above my hips: 88cm!!
Weight: 62cm

Weigh ins will be Saturday mornings..and to kick it off -- I was just about to upload bikini shots but they were so vile I thought NO WAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh can i get in on the challenge??

i'll totally bikini shop same day and post a pic!

puuuuuuuhleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!?!

Miss N said...

Kitty - Ok! Let's do it! I'll post a pic as well that day!

Anonymous said...

ooooh yay! you are so fun.

i can't wait. five weeks is it?

so if i lost a kilo a week (which i won't) i'd be 50 bangin' kilohefts.

*sigh*

as if. but i'll get as sexually attractive as i can by that date and buy an itty bitty teeny weeny no yellow nor polka dot bikini!

xx