Monday, November 17, 2008

I Know - Slack much?!

So you know when a good friend starts seeing someone and you don't get to hang out as much... I'm aware of doing that to my blog.. whoops! Plus I don't really know if I'm 'seeing' someone or just occasionally hanging out and having fun?? Too early and too unexpected and too random to analyse..

My weigh in is 61.3... so basically the same and not the 1-2 kilos down I was planning. I have 4 weeks to go and need to Cardio Up to get results!! I do a lot of strength training and I know that is all good for the metabolism and helps with weight maintenance but it has little affect on fat burning for me. Plus I can't do the same plan as last week - I need to shock my body out of this Plateau..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chain yourself to the treddy of terror my love.

and get HUNGRY. ;oP

you can do it! scale weight is evil and i know you are already bangin' in a bikini. i predict cum december 13 i shall be licking holes in the laptop screen again.

xxx

Miss N said...

Kitty! lol - I'm going to seriously work on some HIIT this week.. stay tuned for bikini shot!