I've blogged 600 times since the beginning of 2007... and 2009 is just around the corner..
What on earth have I been banging on about for almost 2 years??!!
I may just continue to bore you all some more in 2009.. I may just call it my social experiment year.. where I tred the waters of being single and dating.. I have goals for the new year that involve more races and fun runs.. I think I will also take myself on a trip to the US in March now that V Australia has launched a new airline and the prices to get to LA are amazing! If I didn't have to shell out $1200 for my car service and new brakes yesterday a plane ticket would already be in my hands...or inbox -- however they want to deliver it..
Last night I went out to dinner with someone I've known and liked for a few years.. I always find myself telling him things I just do not talk about openly to anyone about except my best girlfriends.. He has a way of eliciting info out of me that I feel like I'm being interviewed on Denton.. I'm fine with it - I'm always amazed at his memory when he reminds me of things I've told him over the years.. We had a couple of wines, a quick meal and then I wandered off home.. we're just friends. Which is a good thing. He's damn hot though! Text from bestie during 'date': Is it a full service date?
Not too sure what is happening with the Italian.. it's been a very quiet week on that front since the pretty full on weekend.. casual texting here and there.. not as much as there was in previous weeks.. occasional email.. Nothing sexy! I was quite enjoying the sexy texting I was getting there for a while.. I tend to be the instigator in setting up times to hang out - so I'm avoiding taking that role at the moment.. It's still a holding pattern of just seeing what happens - if anything..
1 comment:
Looking forward to living vicariously through you in 2009....single and dating sounds fun.
Post a Comment