Tuesday, December 16, 2008

too many (but made sense at the time) excuses..

If I'm not careful this blog will be back to the 'oh my god I'm so fat and need to lose 20 kgs' stat! I have had quite a number of slip ups in the past week with these type of sentences proceeding my thinking that it's ok to slip up:

(Sound of Alarm at 4.30am to get me to go to the Gym)Oh -- I'll just go to work really early so I can finish early and gym it tonight..

(driving home from work)Oh I'll just pop around to Princess D's house for a glass of wine and go to the gym in the morning...

(home made pizza at Italians) Cheese on a date doesn't count...


(During decadent lunch) Well how often am I going to indulge in such delights as this 5 star meal.. or I can't have a salad in this restaurant!

(My best friend being made redundant on her birthday yesterday) I'm bringing the champagne!

and now I have just lined up a drink date with the Adonis tomorrow night..

1 comment:

emharvie said...

All fair excuses in my book!