I keep forgetting to weigh in in the mornings.. Mostly because I'm in the shower and out the door fairly fast for 6.30am starts - keeping in mind it takes me 35-60 mins to get to work. Yeah that is FUN. erg.
I can feel I'm sitting somewhere around 62kg though.. it's all in the belly.. Looking forward to going home tonight and going for a run. I grabbed an early mark yesterday so I may have to stay back for an hour tonight.. fingers crossed I get out of that! I can do my job in around 3 hrs these days and the rest is just filler until we start wrapping out the sets and office over the next 2 weeks.
Italian and I had a yummy dinner that I should have taken a pic of.. It was a tad naughty but I had made allowances for it all day.. and we worked a little of it off afterwards.. *ahem..
I had a major computer melt down this week - my external hard drive went and got itself corrupted.. and EVERYTHING is on it.. I don't keep all that much on my laptop for space reasons.. New lesson: Back Up what I've already Backed Up. Waiting for IT to bring my brand new Hard drive and my old one back.. Missing my iTunes like you have no idea!!
What will you buy with $950.. I'm thinking a new iPod as my dinosaur died.. however - considering impending unemployment it would most likely go towards rent... so Shush Mr Turnbull I could actually really use it..
No comments:
Post a Comment