Friday, February 13, 2009

Not the best head space..

Since the accident I've felt everything that makes me doubt myself has been dragged to the surface..

I feel like I haven't been the best I can be at work.. I feel like everyone around me knows that. I hate not being good at what I do.

I feel like I'm looking for validation from someone that shouldn't be responsible for giving it to me and in the process have made it near impossible to receive anyway..

I feel like I need to take some time out and to work some stuff out.. the last 12mths have really been a minefield..

Taking a breather.....

6 comments:

missfee said...

honey honey honey - you shit over everyone on that job. I have worked with you and seen you in action didn't you do two jobs on that reality show?- and the I ahve watched your amazing journey over the past two years. Look back at how much you have achieved. WOW I am in awe. We all have bad days and nothing like a fall to stop you for a moment - and it is good to reaccess your (perceived) weaknesses. But to me you rock and are an inspiration. Look after youself xxxx fee

Miss N said...

Fee - thanks sweetheart.. it's just been one of 'those' jobs.. you know them.. I think the knock to the head has really brought with it sad sack friday!! you rock - your words have cheered me!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're ok sweetie, big hugs from me.

S X

Steph said...

Feel better soon, gorgeous. You deserve to.

Josh said...

You may not be in the best head space but you have a good head...breath, take some time for you and jump back on the roller coaster.

Kissing the road probably has not helped things at all.

Anonymous said...

hope you're ok darls
xxx