Monday, March 2, 2009

You Guys Rock

I'm around... and by around I mean around.. I'm still reading when I can - just not posting right now. Have been immersing myself in the good company of my best friends in Melb for the past 4 days.. Home now, briefly and heading off to an island tomorrow with the Italian who is already over there renting a house. Not sure how long I'll stay.. I'm basically 'taking March off' - so anything goes while I figure a few things out.. Head space is A LOT better. Still a teensy bit bruised.

Thanks Josh for your amazing email - it landed in my inbox at a good time. Thanks to Kitty to for being Kitty! xx

Stay tuned I'll return :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!
You're baccckkkkkk!

Missed ya!
We should really do cocktails soon babe!
S X

Friday said...

Whhhaaaaaaaaatttt??? You came to Melbourne??

You're a gorgeous thing and I hope you enjoy yr March off.

Take care of you.

xxxxxx

missfee said...

today I was thinking where are you - i need to read your great posts - and here you are - back hurrah

Miss N said...

S - I know WE MUST WE MUST!!!

Friday - awwww thank you - you know I think you are quite something - keep it up!

Fee - honestly I'll have to tell you about the SHIT that went on with my last job.. If you hear of anything - short or long term - in Syd let me know.. in the meantime you are the only RL person that reads this - so thank you! oh and the SV - but yet to meet him :)

Anonymous said...

heyyy so happy to hear you are feeling better - I am a lurking reader who looooves reading your posts and have missed and worried about you.

enjoy your rest but please come back
x ( ) x

cupcake said...

I'm very glad to hear that your head hurts less. I hope the same goes for your heart.

I haven't commented much lately, but that doesn't mean that I don't hope the best for my favorite Aussie blogger - even if you don't like chocolate.

Anonymous said...

I've finally caught up on your blog and when I got to the top - I was horrified! No more Miss N! Oh woe. Woe, woe, woe.

Glad you are mending well and I am definitely looking forward to reading though your journey once again.

xMongret

Josh said...

Hmmmm. An island getaway. That sounds like just the medicine.

Enjoy March mate.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you.