Friday, March 13, 2009

15 days to Hello Gorgeous!

So I have a snazzy event to turn up to in approx 15 days.. The opening of something quite spectacular.. Chances are there will be at least 2 major ex boyfriends in the crowd, plus a few others I may not think about that much but will probably catch my breath when I see them.. I think the current crush will be there. In attendance also will be my entire past and current life - such is the not so big city I live in. I'm not fretting.. I'm quite excited.. Hell - I've aged well! :) (Seriously, I can be all vain and say I just went to a 20 yr reunion and need to send my mother a HUGE bunch of flowers thanking her for good genes.. Dad can get F&*ked - it has nothing to do with him).

The plan is to be looking and feeling fit. I did a 2 hour session this afternoon (love being unemployed in between jobs). I thought I would struggle but it was all good... very good.. I have my training plan in place and while I have all this time 'off' I'm going to work super hard..

On the job front.. I haven't put it out there that I am seriously looking.. I've got one possible maybe that sounds like a good thing - just waiting for the show to get greenlit.. It'll start immediately (but allow time for training as it's local) and go until June... I'm keen - we'll see what happens..

Workouts: 25 mins treadmill, 30 mins free weights, 40 pushups, 40 minute bike ride (outdoors)

1 comment:

Me said...

You can do far more pushups than I can. Not cool!

I hope you show everyone whose boss on the day!