and still not bikini skinny! but blissfully happy I will be in that metal tube very very soon..
I screwed up massively on the weekend with The Italian and almost canceled the trip.. but got over myself and dealt with my (normal) flaws and said 'oh fuck it' and am now on a happier course..
Job ends in ..... drum roll..... about 5 official days - just hoping they pay me for a full week next week!
I'll either post a brief / post wrap party update before I go or I'll be sending you pics during The Journey (and kitty you may just get a Tuesday pic direct from Vegas!)
2 comments:
WOOHOO!!!
What happens in Vegas, gets published on SK!
I likey that.
Have a great trip bella xx
Have a fabulous time in Vegas as I know you will.
Glad you didn't throw it all away.
:)
Shona xx
(will keep an eye out on SK for trip 'highlights')
Post a Comment