Well howdy! I thought I would pop in and see if I have the motivation to keep this blog alive... I've still been stalking you all thanks to Google Reader.. I just ran out of things to say for awhile.. Since I was last here in July (bloody hell!!!!) I've been doing.. um... not much I'm afraid.. I'm in between jobs.. oh yes the lovely world of freelance means I now haven't worked for almost 3mths and that is not such a great thing - financially as well as for my general laziness.. I need to be busy in order to stay busy and on top of things! Seriously I sometimes look at things in my house and go 'Oh I should change that/ fix that/ move that etc' - only to then no act on it and actually do what I was planning for up to a week - if not longer! Suddenly it's always Monday again and the Italian and all my friends are back at work - leaving me to get more and more acquainted with Ellen.
So I'm thinking it might be time to come back here and hang out again as I have a) 6 kilos to rid myself from - AT LEAST. B) get my writing vibe back on and C) stop procrastinating..
I've had a little fun in between crossing fingers and toes for a job.. There was a fabulous wedding in Sydney that was more then enough fun for everyone who attended - if that is even possible!? I've been to Hen's nights, a 20 yr High School reunion - and survived.. I have a birthday coming up in 2 weeks and I've been loving having the time to read, experiment with cooking recipes I've always wanted.. the Italian's birthday came and went and things are just going swimmingly there..
Damn flu got me though so there have been a few weeks off from the gym, running etc.. though back into it now..
I'll try and post and think of worthwhile things to write more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment