Friday, July 31, 2009

Back and full of burgers!

Well The Italian and I landed in sunny wintery Brisbane about a week ago.... Having traversed California and a bit of Nevada for 3 weeks. Jolly fun was had.. I'm more dangerously in love with Italian chappy then I was before boarding QantASS crap Economy seats to vegas. I'll blog and post pics when I stop watching morning telly and ichatting with work peeps about possible jobs. I may also get out of my pyjamas at some stage though I think that I idea is a tad overrated for a Friday. Especially considering the impromptu dinner party I conducted last night.. ie: wine head.

3 comments:

Friday said...

Welcome home angel heart....

Glad you had a great time and Id really like to hear more about this being in love business.

Stay in yr PJ's till next Friday!! Now thats an idea...

Hugs

Friday
xxxx

Anonymous said...

yay you're back!

welcome home

xxxx

2010 said...

sounds like fun : P