Somehow 2009 is almost coming to an end and I'm still in 'Wasn't it Easter last month' mode...
The festival birthday was fab - as much fun as it is these days getting to that number I can't believe is actually just around the corner - when I still feel somewhere in my early early 20's.
Italian and I are going strong - he's prone to a little commitment phobia but fun we are having.. Weekend just gone we had drinks Friday night at Cloudland and it was surprisingly unwanky.. Saturday a lovely drive to the country to pick up wine and then a play Saturday evening that I'm still working out if I liked it.. I felt there was something lacking - but I felt the same about the book as well..
The job has started - we have 7 more weeks to go before filming starts and so far it is relatively stress free - calm before the storm.. The studio lot is busy busy and there are a ton of old friends around on different productions so it's been great running into everyone and catching up..
I'm having an insanely hard time with weight.. I could live on lettuce leaves (and wine) and still not budge the cellulite that is forming like stalagmites.. I've just started the 100 pushup challenge again and doing it alongside the 200 squat challenge - into Week 2 - Level 3 on both of those and starting the 200 sit up challenge tonight.. I find doing programs like this the only way to stay competitive with myself and get results.. especially as I've creeped back to 66! and feeling it!! ERG...
I know - YAWN of a post.. not feeling blog world lately - trying to get my blog funk back on...
No comments:
Post a Comment