I've been toying so much with trying to start a new blog... I only just created a new template... I came up with a half assed title because I think the one here comes off racist and you all know it's not! I've been a bad blogger... Oh but I have been lurking and enjoying and massive apologies for not commenting but those who used to follow me and comment have all gone through an amazing 12 mths! I tip the top of my skirt :)
At this point in time --- there will not be a new blog...nah... I'm staying here. My honesty started here so why should I move it and cloak it somewhere else?
Stats are: Back on Weight Watchers... now doing Pro Points - is it better than Core (which I had amazing success on) .... Maybe. New C25k regime - adapting to still not having my own kitchen - Now that I am living with The Italian (still not sure if it is 'staying with' or 'living with' - I have a storage shed full of great stuff that would make a home look so beautiful...) WHY WHY WHY did I move to Sydney and give up my last flat??
I've lost 3.5kgs in 5 weeks on WW doing 2000/3000 plus exercise calories a week in exercise... hmm I expected more... BUT I was a lazy arse for about 4mths. When I left Sydney I started a new show and just didn't exercise - spent all my time at work or home cooking. Italian and I had great weekends of bike rides and walking but not enough for me.
I've had writers block for over a year - I need to come back - I really miss this blog/home/blog friends and a sense of purpose. xxMiss N
6 comments:
Could you just stop leaving me..
Welcome back spunk! Ive missed you
xxxxx
oh Friday! So great to have a friend say hello straight away! I thought I would be forgotten! xx
Hello Gorgeous
Welcome back. Don't be a stranger xxx
yippee your back - I have to go to ww too either this month or next month
and you are in sydney - love to catch up
KatieP - Hi there! so glad you are still out there! your advice is always so motivating.
Missfee - running lady! email me and update me on your job! I'm back in Brisbane on a Fox 8 show that is a lot of fun - it's a drama thankfully!
Yay! Glad you are back!! And that life is still full of adventures for you.
Cheers
Shona
Post a Comment