
She's an Australian Kelpie crossed with something.. She's a comedian, a connoisseur of fine left overs, a loyal friend and a show off. If she's met you once and then sees you again 5 years later she'll greet you like you've just been rescued from the top of Mt Everest. For some reason she loves Beagles but not poodles and if a big dumb dog comes anywhere near her she'll make it known she's not a fan.
Technically she's the texan boyfriends dog but I consider her my step baby.. I'm convinced she thinks I'm just another dog to play fight with at her whim.
So last night - despite the weariness - I managed to get to the gym.. and did session 2 of week 3.. The final 3 minutes was HARD! but I did it - and then managed to jump on the cross trainer for another 10 minutes.. A sneaky weigh in this morning sees me already down another kilo.. Which I think is a result of Sunday's double workout and no carbs at all this week.
***I've scored myself a 3 day weekend! Which is making today a lovely day to be at work. Tomorrow I plan to run some errands, work out and then go see one of my favourite friends in the entire world play a small gig at a cool little lounge bar. Plus I'm making it a girls night out - I'm a tad excited about the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment