Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Core List

It's fairly easy sticking to the Core program - and so far not missing anything - no cravings etc..
The list includes Pasta, Rice and Bread - but limited (ie: only 2 pieces grainy bread per day. Rice and Pasta one meal only - eg: if you have pasta for lunch don't have it for dinner - but you could have Rice.) These are the 3 things I have to really keep an eye on. Bread not so much - I can live without it these days.. But Rice - oh boy - different story there. Must have something to do with my student days when all I had was rice, soy sauce (stolen) sachets and dried herbs. I was skinny back then - but that's because I didn't have much else to eat, I didn't have a car and I was doing a Drama Degree that involved a lot of 'act like an animal' type scenarios.

My favourite thing with Core however is no limiting fruit and veges - unlike points.

* The Reality Show is also helping with keeping an eye on what I consume. Unlike a Film there is no fully stocked kitchen, no craft services and no catering.. Much like those who work in the real world I guess!

**Session 2 of Wk 3 C25K tonight.. and a desire to drop 2kg by friday but unless I can buy that through iTunes it's never going to happen - i'll settle for 1k.

No comments: