Thursday, March 8, 2007

As the blog title says...

I really don't like chocolate all that much. This is not to say I can't devour a few tim tams, kit kats and kingston biscuits.. hmmm biscuits.. but I'm just not a massive fan of the brown sweet stuff. I AM a huge fan of cheesecake, jelly, custard and green frogs! Throw in a redskin and I'm a happy girl. ALL of these things are banned. BANNED I tell you. I don't need to hear through WW that I can still eat what ever I want but I just have to use my Points.. I know for a fact that succumbing to such rubbish will result in no WW success. Instead there will come a day when I may be able to look at a green frog sideways and survive the encounter.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today is not that day. Today I'll be sticking to Core.

and tonight is my second session of the C25k program. I rested yesterday - as was advised - so fingers crossed I can get some action happening on the treadmill and not pass out..

No comments: