Thursday, March 8, 2007
To party like it's....
This site is my morning cup of coffee: Crazy days and nights
Given the sometimes hysterical and crazy things I witness with my job I find it more then amusing.
Speaking of which I have an A list type event coming up that may involve some Hollywood stars and free alcohol and food - and you know what? I'm seriously considering not going. It's a wrap party - and they're all the same once the clock strikes Midnight and the grips are drunk. Seriously am I just getting old because I'd rather not waste my WW points on alcohol and canapés while mingling with so called superstars and fending off slurrying colleagues?
I have 2 weeks to decide - and my favourite dress to fit back into...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi there! the event sounds like it would be lotsa of fun, you could even use it to "test" yourself. On the otherhand i totally see where your coming from with wasting points on alcohol etc, and i'm only 22! i always get the "you've grown up too quickly" spiel, but if looking after yourself means your getting old, well i'd rather be a bit older then! :) Hope you have fun!
True ezzi it really could be a test.. I'll give it some more thought!
unless a grip could help you gain points through exercise don't go there. There will always be another wrap party
fee - any points earned are most welcome I guess! all in the name of WW :) But you're right - there will always be another wrap party.
Post a Comment