Monday, March 5, 2007

The beginning

so I have finally decided it's time for a blog.. How long it will last - I don't know. I've started a personal journey to be fit again and if I find anything else amusing, slightly interesting then I'll see how this blogging lark goes.. I'm a long time lurking on plenty of other blogs out there. Over the years I've entertained the notion of writing an anonymous tell all blog on the film industry - but the fact Australia is incredibly tiny I'd be very easily found out! so I may just be a little cryptic at time - or completely honest. We'll see. I did flirt with the notion of a sex blog for - oh - a minute.. it's been done. I'm not one to follow a pack. Instead I'll just continue reading the ones I like! Mainly this is my diary as I put myself through a new challenge - I've started the new Weight Watchers Core program and I'm about to begin Couch to 5k so welcome and enjoy. or don't. I'm fully aware I'll probably just be talking to myself :)

No comments: