Monday, March 5, 2007

The Core

I started Weight Watchers Online a couple of weeks back. So this will be the beginning of Week 3 for me. The first week I did their Points program - which i pretty much know blindfolded thanks to a winter in Edinburgh and a room full of Scottish housewives a few years back. I was successful then.. though for some reason now my brain likes to trick me and play games and cheat!

The Core program is now my 'new thing' - sad that I have to trick my brain and body but they will get over it when the results appear. Speaking of results I've achieved a 3.1 kg loss since week one and could not be happier with that!

The challenge I will confess is a love of great food, fabulous restaurants and red red wine.. All of which I have had to make changes to - but the beauty of core is that the replacements are almost as good. almost. I miss Chorizo.. one day we'll meet again - if only briefly.. when i hit goal.

Where I'm at: SW 78, Today: 74.9, GW: 60 I'll update these stats on Mondays - wish me luck.

1 comment:

missfee said...

go nat - that is so great - congrats on the loss
and remember slow and steady wins the race
xxx