Thursday, March 15, 2007

Core news

I can not rate being on Core highly enough. In just 3 weeks my eating habits have completely changed and I find I can't lie to myself as I did with Points. Being able to choose from an extensive list of healthy foods is much better then being on a 'diet'!! sneaky weigh in saw me down 200grs this morning.. but I'm aiming for a bigger loss by Monday as I still have 4 training days ahead of me that will include finishing week 2 of C25k, plenty of visits to The Place I Severely Embarrassed Myself (see below) and a morning session of yoga.. Only to be that flexible someday!

2 comments:

missfee said...

it's not the bend but the getting there that counts with yoga- a never ending process just like life and reality tv shows........

Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog. Good luck on you weight loss. I just started today. And it sucks. Love the blog though!!