Tuesday, March 6, 2007

oh yes

I did it.. i was disappointed in my C25k effort yesterday so I went to the gym tonight - flicked on The Biggest Loser (see sidebar for disclaimer about reality shows) and completed Session 1 of Week 1 with complete ease.. even managing to run for 3 mins straight at the end of the session.

it's good to compete with myself - it's the only way I achieve anything!

Tonight one of my favourite - quick - Core recipes...

One minute Core Pasta with the BEST tomato sauce Sauce

Canned tomatoes (seriously - there are some great brands out there) 2 Cloves Garlic 1 small chilli 2 tbls Olive Oil Fresh handful of Basil - lots

method

Heat the Olive Oil gently Add Garlic and Chilli and sweat a little. Before it goes golden brown add the can of tomato and bring to the boil for 60 sec.. Take of the heat and add a generous handful of Basil.

Pour over you favourite cooked pasta. Top with low fat ricotta if desired (still core) and enjoy!

simple - but I love it so.

1 comment:

missfee said...

love the sound of that sauce and go the 5km challenge you have inspired me to try again to get up and running