Monday, March 26, 2007
Ta Da! Monday's Weigh in
That'll be a nice 1.9kg loss!
Things I did right:
* Only one pasta meal and one rice meal during the week, making sure the portion sizes on the pasta and rice were small and the toppings of mainly veges were filling.
* No red wine - even though I was tempted one night when we had a beautiful steak for dinner.
* Completely planned my whole weeks dinner menu and shopped at the beginning of the week - which also saved me $$$ which was a great bonus!
* The C25k program with an extra session thrown in - so doing 4 x Week 3 Sessions.
* Started with the weights at the gym - though I'm yet to know if I'm doing them correctly!
* Adopting Cranberry Juice as my new 'thing' (ie: distraction from wine..)
Things I'm not doing so right...
* Those 7 vodkas I had on Friday night..
* That Beer (pure Blonde 1.5pt!) I had while getting ready for Friday night..
* Still haven't mustered the courage to go to a Spin class. Or a pump class or a step class. Last time I went to a step class was in the 80's and quite honestly that's were that group exercise should remain.
This weeks challenge:
* Keeping the carbs down.
* Week 4 C25k (5 minutes people - that's how long I have to run for this week!)
* STOP weighing myself everyday - it's obsessive and self destructive!
* I can't think of anything else.. open to suggestions!
I thought I would of been down to 70kgs this week - going by my original plan back in February but I'm happy with 72.. just.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there- I'm a US reader also on core. I'd love for you to post your weekly menu! Thank you for your inspiration!!! (Love the gym stories you share)
Go girl that is great progress 0 the bes thing to do is not to set goal just keep going - when you plateau it isn't so disheartening - you are doing great xxxx
Post a Comment