I did an extra Week 3 run on Sunday (THEN a 7km walk - which I'll post shortly).
Instead of doing the session to the podcast I made my own timed playlist - A girl needs variety!
5min Warm up: Open your Eyes - Snow Patrol
1st 90sec Run: Ruby Wednesday - Eskimo Joe
1st 90sec Wlk: Clouds Up - Air
1st 3min Run: The Distance - Cake
1st 3min Wlk: Heartstopper - Emiliana Torrini
2nd 90sec Run: Enough - Faker
2nd 90sec Wlk: Fall Line - Jack Johnson
2nd 3min Run: Hung Up - Madonna
Warm Down: Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol & Martha Wainwright
Optional Extra 3min Run and then really warm down - iPod on Shuffle for this - gotta keep it random to stay motivated!
If anyone has 90sec or 3min song suggestions please share!! Even with 6000 songs in my iTunes I'm limited for choices and inspiration!
No comments:
Post a Comment