Tuesday, April 10, 2007
C25k Wk 5 D2
Ok - so there was a little hiatus between Day 1 and 2. Thanks Easter.
I went to the gym last night after working the public holiday - hence so many posts from me yesterday! I was at work on The Reality Show on Easter Monday - that's excuses enough for multiple postings..
So gym -- no smelly men -- no bad etiquette treadmill uses.. Just me and someone reading a womens mag while cycling (I just don't get that at all??). I thought I would have to go backwards in the c25k program but I put on the week 5 podcast and started the first 5 mins.. which took me into the first 8 minutes! yay me!!! seriously yay me!! I mean it -- yay me!! especially when 5 minutes later I ran another 8 mins!
This from the girl who was telling you all a week ago how terrified of a 5min run I was.
I annoyed The Texan Boyfriend with at least a half hour of "I feel great" rambling.. He then went out. I rambled to the dog. She went to sleep. That's why I have you lovely folks.
Ok - I'm going :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment