Sunday, April 15, 2007

C25k Wk5 - the week that never ends..


I've actually been battling a wee cold this week - no idea where it came from as everyone around me is sickenly healthy..

As for me it's 10am on a Sunday morning and I'm still in bed (yay wireless!) with next to no energy.. though i will be dragging my snot nosed body away from the doona shortly for the chore of collecting goods for this weeks menu plan. This will make my dog happy as she won't leave the bedroom to frolic outside in the sunshine until the last person is out of bed. Why is that??

So Week 5 of C25k.. I think I've been on Week 5 for 2 weeks now. It's a nice place to hang out - you should join me. Bring crackers - but no cheese please.

I got back into running earlier this week and was happy with the result post the Easter-too-much-drinking-and-being-a-faux-teenager break. Yesterday morning I attempted session 3 - which is the 20min run.. I managed to run 15 before I had to dive into another box of tissues.. I'll get there - it just may be another week 5 kind of week coming up.

No comments: