Sunday, April 15, 2007

skinny jeans and bridget jones underwear

I've graduated into a new size - only just..

So yesterday I had to buy new jeans as the ones I have are looking a little too baggy. I found the most gorgeous pair of skinny dark Jag jeans that don't look so bad.. me - skinny jeans - that hasn't happened since the 90's..

However to wear said skinny jeans I had to purchase the 30 something womans best helper - the waist control undies (Bridget Jones Undies). Anything to avoid the muffin top. (which should be every girls fashion mantra!) The jeans fit even better over the BJ undies.

Buying said undies provoked 2 moments I had never had in a lingerie shop... Firstly the girl behind the counter - who was only a youngin - just shoved them in the bag and didn't comment, nor look me in the eye - unlike the gushing she had done with the previous customer about her choice of lacy g's.. and then I realised when I was walking out the store that buying undies like these are a dead giveaway that I am currently not dating.. despite how fab the jeans look with them on there is no way I would of worn such an item out there in the jungle - for fear of being caught out!!

No comments: