I did a step class again last night.. Did I not learn last time!?? Apparently not. Was I only swayed by the fact that I could earn 7 bonus pts for an hour class? yep. Did I look even more unco then usual because my personal trainer had me doing lower body weights work out the day before and the pain is like nothing else I've ever felt and the ability to lift my legs in time to music is bordering on more then pathetic? oh yes.
My step instructor is like a mix between Punky Brewster and Cyndi Lauper (for the 80's kids playing at home). She's Very Very perky.. All 5 feet of her. She bounces, she twirls, she claps her hands - a lot - and she doesn't sweat! I'm all red faced and drenched within the first 10 minutes. What's her secret?? I'm fairly convinced she isn't human.
In other randoms - the low carb / high protein approach is having an interesting effect.. My energy levels are high, my 'secret' weigh ins are showing results.. the weird thing is though is that I'm feeling full - so full that I just don't want anything. weird huh?
2 comments:
you are tagged!!! Only if you want
Oh Fee! I was just reading your tag this morning and thought you'd be after me! :)
I'll play - I just have to find my bat and ball..
x
Post a Comment