Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ok.. I'll play tag..

My one time colleague in crime of reality tv the Fabulous MissFee has tagged me. Seeing as I like her and such I'll play along. Just for you Fee!

Rules of engagement: "Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog".

1. I think I'm a great cook and if I wasn't already in the industry that I've always wanted to be in I would of aspired to open a restaurant.

2. I went to Edinburgh one summer for what was going to be a couple of months after backpacking through Europe and didn't return for 2 years. I regretfully missed my Grandmothers funeral.

3. A song (by a band that has sold over 25 million albums) that went high in the charts both here and the US was 'inspired' by me - or in particular something I did/said to the person who wrote the song (who thankfully has forgiven me and now claims to have moved on from the original meaning of the song :).. I'm also in a popular documentary about this band. Just briefly. I don't say a word. Thankfully. Because as you can see I obviously wasn't listening the 101 times I was taught sentence syntax and basic grammer growing up.... see?

4. I memorised Madonna's dance to Holiday when I was 12. I still know it. I can still do it. This now only happens after Vodka has been consumed.

looks a LOT like last nights step class..

5. I was kidnapped by my mother when I was 6ish - from my classroom when I was in grade one - and after some time on the run (I watch way too much CSI)/ crossing borders/ avoiding The Law my father gave up.. I always wondered what it would of been like to be his daughter.

6. I watch way too much CSI. But not CSI: New York

7. My book case is alphabetised - and I know when something is missing - but I'm shocking at lending books to people as I have a desperate need to share when I love a novel so much. Problem with this is I can never remember who I've lent a book to and often have to re buy my favourites.

I'll have to think about who to tag.... watch this space.

1 comment:

ReluctantBride said...

Oh I am desperately wanting to know what song was inspired from you....

I know the dance to "Vogue" and it is brought out after one too many ameretto sours!