He designed a full body program that I can do in an hour or I can split it into 2 half hour sessions - upper body or lower body - cardio & weights with both. The weight program is what I needed help with the most. I get SERIOUSLY lazy with weights. It's especially going to help having someone stand next to me saying '5 more' now '10 more' -- until I want to hurt them that is - but I'll try and be extra nice..
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Stepping it up a notch.
My assessment for my personal training was brought forward a day early and I met with Richie my new trainer for an hour last night to 're-program'.. It helps that he looks like this - and unlike the last trainer I had a few years back he seems quite lovely and easy to get along with, very down to earth.. However I doubt my ambivalence towards my last trainer was actually his fault - you see the last time I signed up for PT (yep there I am getting the lingo down)I did so under duress (ie: free offer with my gym and I have zero ability to say no sometimes) and with no little intention to take it seriously. I often showed up a little hungover under the weather or I'd phone and cancel/postpone. This time however I plan to be a lot more dedicated (ie: I've paid good hard money to sweat) - I've obviously put some work into the last 13 weeks to get my weight down by 9kgs and my running up to 25mins so I'm not about to mess it up now.
He designed a full body program that I can do in an hour or I can split it into 2 half hour sessions - upper body or lower body - cardio & weights with both. The weight program is what I needed help with the most. I get SERIOUSLY lazy with weights. It's especially going to help having someone stand next to me saying '5 more' now '10 more' -- until I want to hurt them that is - but I'll try and be extra nice..
He designed a full body program that I can do in an hour or I can split it into 2 half hour sessions - upper body or lower body - cardio & weights with both. The weight program is what I needed help with the most. I get SERIOUSLY lazy with weights. It's especially going to help having someone stand next to me saying '5 more' now '10 more' -- until I want to hurt them that is - but I'll try and be extra nice..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell me more, tell me more. I am pea green with envy!
Oh cupcake don't be envious! I'm walking like someone who has been on a horse for days.. Stairs are not my friend right now!
I'll tell more when I do my first session - that is if I ever recover from this one!
Post a Comment