Did anyone see
this on the weekend? If one thing this city has going for it is a large range of awesome designers in an exciting (newly grown up) cultural urban centre.. Which also happens to be my neighbourhood - making it next to impossible to get around on Saturday so I just joined the masses and adored the works of art.
4 comments:
Hey N... thanks for your comment on my blog... hope you dont mind me adding you to my list of blogger buds!
I have started the superfoods regime today and feel great....
Sue x
I don't mind at all Sue - it's a lovely community this blog world :)
I totally missed it, but it would have been awesome.
Clearly I do have my head in the end of semester sand at the moment :|
d'jen - Uni will do that to you - especially when you have nutbag tutors, seminars and assignments - I don't miss those days at all!
I accidentally stumbled over Brisbane In design when I tried to go shopping down the road in the valley and couldn't get past the amount of people wandering the streets - not to mention the traffic! Looks like it's an event that will happen every year - which is cool.
N
Post a Comment