Today's new obsession is this;

I have no idea why it has taken me so long to attend one of these classes. Maybe a little intimidation due to the fact I HATE looking like I have no idea what I'm doing. I didn't realise that this class is almost idiot proof - almost. Why oh why had I been bothering with step classes?? Pump is the new black.
If anyone can give me a bonus point value for a 60 min class I would be very happy! As usual WW online is not up to date..
2 comments:
Hi, I linked to your blog from the weight watchers forum! I've been to pump classes before and its really fun. My brother-in-law teaches it.
I've just switched to core after 200 gram losses every week for several week and then suddenly a weight gain! ugh, Anyway, this is week one of core and weigh in tomorrow!!
Hi lien and welcome!
Core is brilliant - for the first 6 weeks I had great losses - then I hit the dreaded plateau.. didn't help by not cutting down on the wine intake!
I'm back on track now and doing exercise routines that are new have helped to kickstart my metabolism into the next phase.
I hardly feel like I'm 'dieting' on Core - it's def just a better way of eating. With points I often got guilty and disheartened which resulted in not sticking to the plan properly.
Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow! I can't wait to see how you go on core and if you like it.
N
Post a Comment